Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thank yous, Internet Problems and a Caribbean Escape!

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to take a moment to thank all my old friends, new friends, and family that have been checking out my blog and offering encouragement and support. I truly appreciate it. A very special thank you to my sissy, Sugar Bear, for posting about my blog on her blog. She is always saying how she has met some really great people in Blog Land and I got to experience that last week when some of you stopped by and welcomed me with such kind words. If I haven't already stopped by your blog, trust that I will be doing so soon. I also want to apologize because I wanted to write this post sooner but have been experiencing Internet problems for the last several days. Turns out the jack my router was plugged into shorted out. Whoops...a techie challenged person like me needs several days to realize this.



Also I wanted to say this will be my last post for a week or so as I will be leaving for Aruba in a couple days! A special shout out to my college buddy Mo Mo for asking me! SHU-Box forever! :-)



Anyway, I look forward to writing more when I get back and reading the posts of my new Blog Land buddies. Ya'll take care till then!

5 comments:

  1. You figured that out a lot faster than I would have Sissy! Have fun on vacation and be safe!
    Love,
    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelley,

    Congrats on taking the leap into blogland. You will not regret it. I found you through your sister's site and I had to come by and say hi and tell you I look forward to your recipes and stories. Have fun in Aruba.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Shelley, welcome to blogging!! I love your blog name... such a sweet reflection of your passions!

    Have a great vacation! Love that sister of yours... Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Karla's sister! have fun blogging! Rachael:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! I'm here after your sister suggested I'd visit. I will follow and see where you lead us.
    Have a great day
    (~~)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete